Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Oath Inc
Oath Inc urgently required following position for Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Oath Inc Jobs Details:
A Little About Us
Oath HK B2B team focuses on promoting and evangelizing a full range of advertising solutions that helps the company to achieve its business goal. We work with cross functional teams (primarily sales teams) to organize events and develop content tailored to our clients - advertisers and agencies; thereby, to ensure our advertising solutions is a MUST-BUY of their marketing campaigns.
A Lot About You
We are looking for a young hybrid marketer to develop and implement trade marketing programs that support Oath’s : Build Brands People Love, as well as work closely with the team to derive marketing programs that are “All Mobile Focus” and revenue driven. The candidate will also be evangelising in the full range of our ad products including Video, Mobile, Native Ad, Premiums and Ecommerce.
- Demand Generation: To plan and organize lead generation events and marketing programs to promote a broad range of advertising solutions
- Event Management: work with internal and external parties to plan and organize thought leadership events to reinforce our market leading position
- Communications: Prepare eNews and Social Posts to communicate with our target audiences, with the tone that most attracted to them
- Driving Success Stories: Plan and cooperate with clients to develop success case studies and communicate to public
- Digital Content / Marketing Assets Management: Develop and produce marketing collaterals e.g. Sales Decks, Infographics for insight studies, eDM, Sales Collaterals, etc
- Industry / Market Research: Assist in analysis research data, market intelligent data to product useful insights for related parties or customer communications
You Must Have
- Year 2 or above undergraduate students in Business, Marketing or related fields
- Strong marketing sense and strategic thinking, digital marketing experience is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) skills including Chinese typing
- Curate relevant content to reach target customers
- Experience in using Photoshop, Illustrators, any other graphic design tools, and video editing tools is an advantage
- Outstanding language skills in both written and verbal English and Chinese
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Creative, patient, detail-oriented and good time management
- Team player who is eager to learn and have great passion digital media and marketing
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.