Assistant Captain Mall Cafe Jobs Vacancy in Ymca Hong Kong
Ymca Hong Kong urgently required following position for Assistant Captain Mall Cafe. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Captain Mall Cafe Jobs Vacancy in Ymca Hong Kong Jobs Details:
- Assist in leading the team to provide quality and gracious services to customers
- Take order and serve food and beverages for customers, Maintain utensils supplies well be replenished
- Ensure to provide clean and tidy environment in the restaurant
- Form 5 or above
- At least 3 years' relevant experiences
- Conversational level in English
- Customer oriented and with good communication skills
- Shift duty is required
Whatsapp: 6901 6200
Hotline: 2268 7030
Fax: 2268 7793
How to apply?
Interested parties please complete a Job Application Form and send it together with your resume stating the expected salary and earliest availability either by fax, email or mail to Human Resources Department, YMCA of Hong Kong, 41 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.