Quality Officer Jobs Vacancy in Central Laboratory Pathology Healthcare
Central Laboratory Pathology Healthcare urgently required following position for Quality Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Officer Jobs Vacancy in Central Laboratory Pathology Healthcare Jobs Details:
Central Laboratory-Pathology Healthcare, a healthcare group is seeking for a capable, innovative highly-motivated person who enjoys working with challenges in a changing healthcare environment.
(1) To assist Laboratory Director / Quality Director for the participation, planning, development, and execution for the Quality System Policy requirement for the organization.
(2) 2a : Candidate shall have extensive knowledge requirement to Contract Research Organization (CRO) Industry and relevant guideline in GCP, GLP and GMP or relevant ISO protocols for the organization OR
2b: Candidate shall have extensive knowledge requirement to ISO 15189 to Clinical Laboratory for the organization.
(3) To participate in Quality Assurance activities, Occupational Health and Safety activities and ongoing in-service training provision to organization personnel. .
(4) A solid sound statistic skills and scientific knowledge with the ability to solve problems on qualityand operational for the organization.
(5) Have adequate knowledgeable experience in the organization operation for quality requirement with respect to the flow of operation for the organization
(6) A sound statistic skills and scientific knowledge with the ability to solve problems scientific tasks on quality and operational for the organization
(1) Tertiary qualifications of at least a Bachelor Degree in Science/Biomedical Science or above.
(2) Higher recognized qualification relevant to Medical Laboratory Science shall be an addition advantage.
Shall be commensurate with experience, applicant is expected to state current and expected salary.
Interest parties please send email your full resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website]
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only) Full-time