Account Manager Online Partnerships Group Jobs Vacancy in Google
Google urgently required following position for Account Manager Online Partnerships Group. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Online Partnerships Group Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and DoubleClick tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide innovative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and proactively identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. Our team helps grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provides account management for users of AdSense, DoubleClick and more.
You’ll be joining a team whose goal is to help online content creators and publishers get the best out of the web in emerging markets in Hong Kong. Our team thrives in fast-paced, team-oriented and international environments.
As an Account Manager, you will identify and maximize business opportunities with existing and new publishers to exceed their expectations through building and maintaining long-term relationships. Your role also involves taking full responsibility of the market through business development initiatives and driving close collaboration with cross-functional internal teams to address the market challenges and opportunities. You are self-driven, enthusiastic and passionate, with excellent communication skills and a proven track record in growing business. You have an analytical approach in sales and are able to work in complex environments. You also have strong teamwork and excellent multi-tasking skills.
Google was founded to organize the world’s information, and our Partnerships team was there from the start, connecting us with the world’s largest generators of online content. Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate our Google products to enhance their sites. Our Partnerships team members expand and nurture these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners.
- Maximize client business growth by account management and promoting improvement ideas as a dedicated consultant.
- Provide Google AdSense, AdMob, DoubleClick for Publishers and other Google products for partners.
- Establish partnerships with new publishers.
- Analyze data, trends and account performance, and develop account plans for publishers, and country business plans for the market.
- Work cross-functionally within the Online Partnerships Group (OPG) and through the wider Google and Global OPG organization. Collaborate with global product development teams to meet local customer expectations and develop scalable initiatives for the larger pool of publishers to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of work experience in sales, product/engineering, digital advertising and/or business development.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in internet, advertising, e-commerce, publishing, online services, ad sales.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and consult with individual publishers and complex organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify and pursue strategic opportunities.
- Self-directed, motivated, and driven performer with exceptional multi-tasking abilities toward goals.
- Comfortable operating in a rapidly changing, fast paced industry with the ability to manage an evolving product set and client needs.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and data analysis skills.