Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Capco
Capco urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Capco Jobs Details:
A Word About Us
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management and Finance, Risk and Compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations. We collaborate closely with our clients, equipping them to better meet the challenges of today, while preparing them to exploit tomorrow’s opportunities. Through our hands-on consulting resources, we go beyond strategy. We provide the necessary technology architecture and implementation that well positions our clients to transform and to achieve operational excellence, manage IT complexity, better understand, predict and control risk and develop practical and productive responses to regulation.
Lets Get Down to Business
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our growing practice in Hong Kong. Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate office activities and operations as to improve efficiency and comply with company policy
- Support on administrative tasks; filing, data processing and general office administration
- Responsible to greet visitors, answering incoming calls or enquiries, tracking stock of office supplies and place order if necessary
- Arranges meeting by scheduling appropriate meeting times and rooms scheduling for training workshop, events and meetings
- Work with internal functions to support administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects
Show Us What You've Got
- Previous experience in an office administration, customer service or guest relations role, preferably in a sizeable, multi-national company
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills
- Self-motivated, problem-solver and strong decision-making skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Cantonese