Corporate Finance Manager Financial System Jobs Vacancy in Hospital Authority
Hospital Authority urgently required following position for Corporate Finance Manager Financial System. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Finance Manager Financial System Jobs Vacancy in Hospital Authority Jobs Details:
Post Date: 18 May 18
Rank: Accounting Officer I
Office: Finance Division, HA Head Office
HK$ 48,277 to HK$ 69,624 per month (including Monthly Allowance)
[ HGPS point 24 - 25 and then HMPS point 1 to 7 ]
(See Remarks 2 )
Working in the Financ ial System Development team at Head Office Finance Division, t he incumbent will be responsible for liaising with different stakeholders and providing overall coordination support in various system development and enhancement initiatives. Key responsibilities include:
1. Participate in the entire development and implementation cycle of corporate financial systems, including but not limited to Hyperion Planning and Enterprise Resources Planning (“ERP”) systems.
2. Liaise and coordinate with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to system owner, end-users, IT&HI Division, and external vendors to ensure the new system development or enhancements meet business needs.
3. Coordinate the confirmation of business requirement specifications, system design, data conversion, user acceptance testing, user training and support, system rollout and various other activities related to project implementation.
4. Monitor production system maintenance and timely resolution of issues, acting as a bridge of communication between IT&HI and users, and collaborate with IT&HI to ensure timely issuance of exception alerts to users.
5. Assist in identifying opportunities for continuous business process improvements related to the information systems in place.
6. Assist in handling and coordination of ad-hoc projects.
1. Possession of professional accounting qualification of a recognized professional accounting body.
2. Possession of 5 years of experience in accounting, finance and/or information technology fields, preferably with 2 years of post-qualification experience.
3. Proficient in computing / PC skills, e.g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Good command of written and spoken English.
5. Strong analytical ability, good interpersonal skill; ability to organize work and supervise staff in a busy working environment.
Preferred Attributes / Exposures
1. A university degree holder.
2. Ability to handle tasks independently and work under pressure and tight timelines.
3. Hands-on experience in system development, implementation and maintenance.
4. Hands-on experience in Hyperion Planning and/or Enterprise Resource Planning systems and other IT systems/software applicable to Finance function.
5. Advanced skills in Excel.
6. Capability and experience in liaising with internal / external parties in a complex business environment.
1. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
For Serving HA Staff
2. Selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed term appointment for 3 years depending on his/her existing employment terms. Serving contract employee will be offered contract employment with an up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as end-of-contract gratuity upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance. Serving permanent employee will be offered a fixed term appointment with a reversion clause according to the prevailing policies.
3. The offer of salary and allowance (Cash Allowance, Fixed-flexi Allowance or Monthly Allowance) for serving employees upon changes in appointment will be made in accordance with prevailing policies.
For External Applicants
4. Appointment will be on contract terms for a period of 3 years. Up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
Please submit application online on or before 1 June 2018 . For enquiries, please telephone 2300 6133.
Management and other professionals