Vice President Enterprise Banking Centre Institutional Group Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank
- Vice President Enterprise Banking Centre Institutional Group
- Dbs Bank
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Dbs Bank urgently required following position for Vice President Enterprise Banking Centre Institutional Group. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Enterprise Banking Centre Institutional Group Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank Jobs Details:
- Establish, grow and retain quality customer relationships and portfolios of Small Medium Enterprises customers by offering differentiated solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Achieve business targets through identifying and realizing business opportunities in commercial lending, trade financing and other related financial solutions in line with internal lending guidelines
- Explore new business opportunities in the Small Medium Enterprises sector through various business networks and channels and by increasing business penetration in existing portfolios
- Manage credit risks proactively, prepare thorough financial analysis and credit proposals, and conduct regular credit reviews according to internal policies and guidelines
- Be conversant with credit policies and regulatory requirements, and ensure full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Relevant relationship management and sales experience in corporate/ commercial banking, with strong experience in cultivating new and existing customer relationships
- Strong credit and financial analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of commercial banking products and services
- Qualified to carry out Insurance and /or Investment regulated activities is preferred
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling
- Capacity to work independently and take accountability for results