Business Development Manager South East Asia Oscilloquartz Jobs Vacancy in Adva Optical Networking
- Business Development Manager South East Asia Oscilloquartz
- Adva Optical Networking
- 17 May, 2018 6 days ago
Adva Optical Networking urgently required following position for Business Development Manager South East Asia Oscilloquartz. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager South East Asia Oscilloquartz Jobs Vacancy in Adva Optical Networking Jobs Details:
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the “Oscilloquartz” Synchronization business activities in South East Asia.
- Key understanding about customers in South East Asia;
- Good knowledge about Time and frequency market and relevant customers;
- Presentation and successful positioning of Synchronization products and services;
- Sales strategy, business plan and order entry budgeting of target customer groups;
- Establishing & managing key customer relationships;
- Overall order responsibility for the agreed accounts;
- Responsible to build and support channel partners supporting end user accounts;
- Negotiation of contract and agreements, including upkeep of same, with customer and OSA/ADVA departments;
- Implementing and controlling of the sales processes for the accounts / VAR’s including forecasting updates, customer service, tracking of overdue invoices, loan planning and monthly reporting;
- Supporting the sales input to the product line management, competitors and market analysis.
- More than 10 years’ experience in telecommunications sales and/or business development in South East Asia Telecom sector and Time and frequency segment;
- Experience in selling complex technical solutions to Mobile customers, Carrier, and Enterprise;
- Experience in establishing and managing proficiently channel and partner landscape;
- Good knowledge of Time and frequency market, Ethernet, IPMLPS and Mobile Infrastructure Solutions;
- Fluent English in both spoken and written required;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong negotiation skills and business awareness.