Due Diligence Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The Hong Kong Jockey Club Happy Valley
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Happy Valley urgently required following position for Due Diligence Research Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Due Diligence Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy in The Hong Kong Jockey Club Happy Valley Jobs Details:
The Security & Integrity Department is at the center of our core values in ensuring Integrity is preserved. Our work in Security, Integrity, Anti-Money Laundering, and Anti-Illegal Betting contributes to the Club’s management of financial crime and corruption risks. We strive to maintain a secure environment to ensure the smooth operation of the Club’s business, and uphold honesty and fairness to help to protect horse racing in Hong Kong.
- Under a Senior Analyst’s supervision, preparing due diligence reports in relation to the Club’s customers, prospective employees, and Licensed Persons by conducting open-source research with a focus on the analysis of entities or events
- Evaluating the information and information sources for accuracy, reliability and relevance in assessing risk
- Identifying and classifying the risks associated the entities
- Adhering to the relevant rules and regulations in conducting due diligence
You should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences, journalism or other related disciplines
- Demonstrated research and analysis experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English and Chinese are essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.