Part Time Guest Relations Officer Writing Jobs Vacancy in Ocean Park Aberdeen
Ocean Park Aberdeen urgently required following position for Part Time Guest Relations Officer Writing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Guest Relations Officer Writing Jobs Vacancy in Ocean Park Aberdeen Jobs Details:
- Working hours: Maximum 18hrs / week
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting all in-park guest services and promotions, providing guest services, handling guests' written enquiries and comments including complaints. Also, he/she will prepare monthly reports and guest comment statistics and providing administrative support. In addition, he/she will carry out any special duties assigned by the supervisors
- Form 7 or above with 5 passes in HKCEE/HKDSE including English & Chinese
- With at least 1 year work experience in hospitality industry and guest-oriented jobs
- Customer-oriented with pleasant manner, strong communication skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Willing to work on shifts and during weekends and public holidays