General Manager Greater China Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Pageexecutive
Pageexecutive urgently required following position for General Manager Greater China Healthcare. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Manager Greater China Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Pageexecutive Jobs Details:
Aggresive growth strategy
Newly created position - transformational role
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the healthcare sector and they have a prominent presence in Asia. As a result of continuous interest to invest in Asia, we are looking for a senior leader with strong commercial and operational experience to lead this regional team
Reporting to the Group CEO, this role will have full accountability of the overall P&L and general management of the Healthcare business in Greater China. Working closely with an established team, you will lead and drive the company's Healthcare strategy in this region and provide effective leadership to continue to inspire and develop their capabilities. You will be the focal point of contact for key customer relationships and would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Managing the sales and operations team, you will implement appropriate strategies and action plans to support a strong market and customer focus approach. As a key leadership role, you will be responsible to create and build a strong vision and team to ensure the company continue to progress and prosper in a very dynamic and competitive environment.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters qualification
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in the relevant sector of healthcare such as pharmaceutical, medical devices and/or consumer healthcare
- Experience in Greater China market would be ideal
- Strong experience in managing the distribution channel and worked closely with distributors; and also good network and understanding of modern trade
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth, building up teams and has managed a sizeable P&L
- Proven sales & marketing strategic leader with a 'hands-on' approach, and have the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
What's on Offer
As part of the senior leadership team in in Asia, you have a unique opportunity to fully be responsible for the Healthcare business of a leading organisation with direct impact on performance. You will be part of a fast pace multicultural team that are passionate for the brands they represent.