Assistant Collateral Appraisal Manager Hang Seng Bank Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Mong Kok
- Assistant Collateral Appraisal Manager Hang Seng Bank
- Mong Kok KOW
- 26 May, 2018 30 days ago
Hsbc Mong Kok urgently required following position for Assistant Collateral Appraisal Manager Hang Seng Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Collateral Appraisal Manager Hang Seng Bank Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Mong Kok Jobs Details:
- Deliver and review property valuation reports within agreed service pledge with business units
- Provide property market update and analysis
- Support real estate related projects and assigned tasks
- Upkeep and improve the service quality to business units through continuous communication with stakeholders
- Ensure risks are properly managed and guidelines from regulators, Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors and internal Group standards are duly followed
- Assist in planning and execution of department’s financial and operational strategy
- University Degree in Real Estate related discipline, with recognized surveying professional qualification such as Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (“MHKIS”) or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 2 years’ post-qualification experience
- Strong self-motivation and customer service orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua will be an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes