Contact Center Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aig Quarry Bay
Aig Quarry Bay urgently required following position for Contact Center Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contact Center Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aig Quarry Bay Jobs Details:
Functional Area:OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Insurance Hong Kong Limited
Who we are
Join 65,000 AIG colleagues who work together every day to make a difference around the world. Our employees exemplify our values of diversity, inclusion, and global citizenship – and in return, we offer world-class opportunities that lead to exciting careers across a broad range of disciplines. Discover who you can become at AIG.
Your contribution at AIG
As a Leader, you are respected for your deep technical expertise and/or ability to oversee programs and processes. You balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, making sound decisions using data, analysis, experience, and judgment, along with a risk mindset. Ultimately, you take ownership for key outcomes.
- Responsible for the daily operation and management of the Contact Center (including calls, postal mails, emails, facsimile and interactive messaging platforms) to ensure quality services are delivered and KPIs are met.
- Review and assess the current team performance in order to achieve performance target, improve productivity and service quality.
- Handle customer complaints and enquiries on multiple platforms and channels
- Develop and manage stakeholders (internal and external) relationship.
- Design, develop and manage the Quality Assurance program which is implemented effectively across all channels/products.
- Manage the products and skills training, career development, and performance management of the team.
- Provide coaching and motivating the Contact Center team.
- Own and deliver projects or special tasks as assigned.
What we are looking for
- Degree holder with minimum 7 years relevant experiences and 2 years on team management level
- Strong business acumen with good communication and coordination skills.
- Good leadership and able to motivate the team members.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to perform the multi-tasking.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer and internet applications.
- Initiative, team-builder/-player and experience in challenging status quo.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.