Global Market Kyc Manager Vice President Jobs Vacancy in State Street
State Street urgently required following position for Global Market Kyc Manager Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Market Kyc Manager Vice President Jobs Vacancy in State Street Jobs Details:
- Coordinate the activities associated with a client onboarding or modification events
- Act in a project management capacity to:
- Interact with clients, sales people and account managers to develop a full understanding of client profile and requirements
- Interact with key clients as needed to enhance working relationships and gain better understanding of client needs
- Strong KYC/AML Knowledge
- Develop a clear understanding of how client profiles and requirements intersect with transaction systems
- Identify solutions for implementing client requirements relative to their participation in Global Markets products, with particular emphasis on Foreign Exchange
- Gather requisite data and documents from internal or external sources as appropriate; review and analyze data and documents to ensure accuracy; route requisite data and documents to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy of client static data and account set up on transaction systems
- Drive all onboarding related workflow activities including the exchange of information and the gathering of approvals
- Track and monitor potential onboarding issues and delays escalating as necessary
- Maintain strong working relationships and liaise with internal and external counterparts including Clients, Sales, Trading, Legal, Compliance, Middle Office, Operations, Technology and Business Architecture
- Strong analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
- Strong project/process management, and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- High comfort level with large volumes of data
- Very strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with financial markets.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions; and the ability to foster an environment of open communication; Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.
- Experience with advanced Excel functions and relational databases preferred
- Understanding of Business Intelligence and knowledge of technology testing cycles related to code release (e.g., unit testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing) preferred
- A good understanding of KYC/AML requirements.