Senior Training Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Aig Quarry Bay
Aig Quarry Bay urgently required following position for Senior Training Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Training Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Aig Quarry Bay Jobs Details:
Functional Area:OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Insurance Hong Kong Limited
Report to: Contact Center Manager
- Develop training strategy to support company's customer service and business initiatives.
- Identify training needs from target audience.
- Design and develop training program and deliver training program to target audience (internal and external).
- Manage training records and inventory of training material.
- Measure and report the effectiveness and quality of training program and provide follow-up refreshment training/services on demand basis.
- Be responsible for in-house CPD course accreditation and arrangement with different channels.
- Partner with the Contact Center Manager in formulating annual training plan and be responsible and accountable for the delivery.
- Lead Contact Center improvement initiatives as assigned.
- Degree holder in any related discipline.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience, preferably in insurance company or call center environment.
- Pass in IIQE Paper I, II and III.
- Knowledge and understanding on the multi-channel distribution platform, and insurance industry practice.
- Hands-on experience in training development and delivery.
- Advanced skills in presentation, communications, and facilitation.
- Proficient in written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates who have call center management experience and interested in training career would be an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Training Specialist.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.