Customer Service Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Whub
Whub urgently required following position for Customer Service Community Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Whub Jobs Details:
starting date : 2018-03-01
SPACES. Your place to work. can not provide a visa.
Spaces is coming to Hong Kong. We are a fast growing company about to expand to other cities in the world. Spaces creates an inspiring environment where people can work, meet with clients, network at one of the many organized events, enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a networking lunch and where high-speed secured internet is ensured. We provide a wide variety of services so people can focus on getting down to business.
We are looking for a Community Manager
As Community Manager you will assist the Area Manager running the daily business. Our operations consist of offices, members, meeting rooms and parking. Together you will create and maintain an inspiring and lively working environment for all business and office members, meeting guests and visitors. You will ensure the building is fully operational and processess are running smoothly.
- Manage the building operations and maintenance to ensure members have a first class experience
- Update and implement operational processes and procedures
- Optimize the service level at your location for meeting rooms, common areas and reception services
- Monitor the meeting room agenda and act as a host for our Business club and events
- Maintain Spaces look and feel
- Deliver a range of community initiatives designed to develop connections between members; this includes but is not limited to - an exciting calendar of business and social events, email and print communications
- Solve member related issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Conduct tours for prospective clients
- Manage keys and badges (activation/ deactivation) for members
- Manage member check-ins and departures
- Assist with move ins and move outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets
- Handle all daily incoming and outgoing mail for members
- Run pre-billing checks and handle debt collections
- Responsible for opening the centre in the morning and closing the centre at the end of the day
- 2-3 years’ work experience in the hospitality, serviced office or events industry with a link to media, fashion or design
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Working proficiency of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accurate, efficient and proactive character
- Enjoy providing the best possible customer service
- Outgoing personality and you take good care of your appearance
- Customer focused, hospitable and an enthusiastic team player
- Social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality and approach
- Enthousiastic, friendly, pleasant
- An inspiring work environment
- Excellent working and salary conditions
- Growth opportunities
Salary range / month : Negotiable
WHubber factorsStartups have different perks to offer to talent. Here is their allocation of 100 points.
Flexible Role and Responsibility
Impact on Society
Flexible Role and Responsability 40
Created on: 2018/02/06
about SPACES. Your place to work.