Administrative Director Student Experience And Development Jobs Vacancy in The Chinese University Hong Kong
- Administrative Director Student Experience And Development
- The Chinese University Hong Kong
- 17 May, 2018 8 days ago
The Chinese University Hong Kong urgently required following position for Administrative Director Student Experience And Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Director Student Experience And Development Jobs Vacancy in The Chinese University Hong Kong Jobs Details:
- oversee administration of academic content process and delivery, including scheduling, planning and delivering of face-to-face, online, as well as workshops of MBA and MiM programmes;
- oversee/lead all co-curricular activities, including exchanges, ceremonial events, company/alumni talks, study trips and other such projects as assigned;
- assist the Associate Dean (Graduate Programmes) to develop curriculum plan;
- establish and execute programme policies and serve as secretary for the programme-related committees and boards;
- work closely with the Marketing and Recruitment Team in the screening and selection of candidates, and the development and management of admission processes;
- collaborate with Graduate Career Management Team on development and management of students societies, business competitions, student-led conferences, business practicums, career treks, etc.;
- oversee preparation of budgets and annual reports.
- a Master’s degree, preferably an MBA;
- a minimum of twelve years’ post-degree work experience, including experience in operation and programme management, admission/recruitment in tertiary education sector;
- ability to listen and communicate effectively, and to maintain positive rapport with a diverse group of high-performing students, and to support them in their learning journey;
- excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills to interact and form lasting relationships with students, alumni and senior business leaders;
- excellent written and verbal communication in English; good command of Chinese (in Cantonese and/or Putonghua) would be an advantage.