Senior Medical Affairs Msl Jobs Vacancy in Hillman Ross
Hillman Ross urgently required following position for Senior Medical Affairs Msl. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Medical Affairs Msl Jobs Vacancy in Hillman Ross Jobs Details:
Due to rapid expansion, our client the leading pharmaceutical company in Hong Kong is looking for high calibre individuals to join their growing team.
We are now seeking for a (SENIOR) MEDICAL AFFAIRS / MSL
- Formulate Medical strategy to provide scientific support to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring medical strategies and operational activities align with company's goals and objectives. Close cross-functional collaborations with commercial counterparts
- Provide medical insights and share highlights to internal commercial team
- Provide disease training to commercial team on a regular basis
- Engage with external KOLs, gain valuable insight into treatment patterns and scientific activities in the therapeutic areas
- Establish and develop professional relationships with KOLs and thought leaders to expand research, advisory, and educational partnership opportunities in a professional and tactful manner. Provide effective group presentations to HCPs to meet specific audience need
- Post-graduate Qualifications in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, medical or life sciences, (PhD PharmD or MBBS are of advantageous)
At least 2 years' + working experience in Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Affair or MSL experiences preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Vickie Leung +852 29861988
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.