Trainee Coo Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Securities Limited
Securities Limited urgently required following position for Trainee Coo Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainee Coo Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Securities Limited Jobs Details:
The Global Markets COO (Chief Operating Officer) team supports, develops and supervises the Global Markets activities in their day to day operations as well as strategic development. The team covers activities front to back, regionally as well globally, and is exposed to many processes, procedures, systems and people. This position would be dedicated to the Prime Services business line (PRM) which offers cross-asset execution, clearing and prime brokerage to institutional clients and hedge funds.
- Assist PRM desks and COO team in their day to day tasks
- Insure smooth operations of the desks in interaction with other departments (e.g. IT, Operations, Risk, Legal and Compliance, Finance)
- Produce periodical and ad-hoc activity reports for desks and business line management
- Perform administrative tasks (maintain referential data, documentations etc)
- Perform activity controls and operational checks
- Maintain procedures and business line presentations / marketing documents up to date
- Simplify or automate recurring processes run by the COO team
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management or similar
- Previous experiences in investment banking or brokerage business would be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with VBA/database development would be a plus
- Able to work independently
- Strong team spirit
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.