Program Management Trainee Electronics Manufacturing Services Ems Industry Jobs Vacancy in Vtech Telecommunications Ltd
- Program Management Trainee Electronics Manufacturing Services Ems Industry
- Vtech Telecommunications Ltd
- 17 May, 2018 7 days ago
Vtech Telecommunications Ltd urgently required following position for Program Management Trainee Electronics Manufacturing Services Ems Industry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Management Trainee Electronics Manufacturing Services Ems Industry Jobs Vacancy in Vtech Telecommunications Ltd Jobs Details:
The Program comprises a brief company orientation, focused on-the-job training and individual mentoring. Specific projects and cross-departmental tasks will be assigned to acquire functional knowledge and gain practical experience.
With intensive guidance from the managers, you will learn essential management skills to be a future leader and have better understanding on the overall EMS business operation.
The Program Management Trainees are expected to take up supervisory roles or be one of our key contributors upon program completion. Regular performance review sessions will be conducted to better plan your future career development in the company.
- Responsible for program management including monitoring the overall project scheduling and new projects development
- Responsible for all commercial issues with customers, including order handling and product quotation
- To communicate with customer independently and provide timely support and services to customers
- Degree or above in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Fresh Graduate or less than 1 year working experience in OEM/ODM project management for electronic manufacturing industries
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, passionate and a good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese, Mandarin
- Literacy in MS office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Willing to stay in our Dongguan plant 3 days per week