Employment Lawyer Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters
Robert Walters urgently required following position for Employment Lawyer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Employment Lawyer Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Jobs Details:
Hong Kong Island
Excellent opportunity with Top tier Legal 500 Law firm! The Law firm has an excellent reputation in employment and litigation and is looking to expand their team in Asia by seeking to hire an experienced Employment Lawyer to join.
- Report directly to the Partner in the Employment department with extensive experience of advising multinational employers in the Asia Pacific region and the US on international employment law matters
- Work closely with local lawyers to ensure that their advice is practical, commercial and easy to understand for our clients
- Advising on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment issues, including:
o Employee handbooks and procedures Human resources support and strategy Indemnities and warranties in sale and outsourcing agreements partnership law redundancy
o Constructive dismissal and unlawful and wrongful termination
o Disability, gender, family status and pregnancy discrimination Injunctions enforcing post termination of employment restrictions
o Internal disciplinary issues negotiating compensation packages
o Assist and advise corporate clients on general employment matters in Hong Kong
o Advise and handle employment transactions and legal issues relating to employment matters in corporate finance transactions in Hong Kong and China
- Hong Kong qualified solicitors with 2 – 8 PQE
- Fluency in Chinese and English with ability to read and write Chinese
- Lawyers with a top class academic record
- Have previous Employment experience in employment disputes, employment status and etc. from a leading international firm
- Strong technical skills and experience in Hong Kong and PRC employment law and practice
+852 2103 5370