Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Control Automation
Control Automation urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Control Automation Jobs Details:
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Directly report to the Production Department’s Operation Manager and supervise a team of engineering staff and workers
- Support and monitor Operation Manager in managing and monitor the assigned engineering projects’ operations and execution
- Fully responsible for governing the project execution and management progress in terms of cost and resources planning/ allocation, design work, implementation and supervision of electrical projects within budgets
- Coordinate installations job with various parties such as clients/ contractors/ engineers/ workers to align internal and external resources for achieving work effectiveness; attend site meetings and commission to ensure all jobs are handed over on time and within budget
- Provide accurate, detailed and timely paperwork and reports to the Operation Manager and Top Management
- Assist supervisor and management in developing scope and schedule for assigned projects
- Interact and negotiate with clients’ representative/ contractors/ subcontractors and workers for smooth project execution
- Higher diploma or above in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Familiar with electrical installation and troubleshooting of monitoring / control system will be an advantage
- At least 10 years working experience in electrical engineering projects and/or power plant, of which with minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervising and managing sizeable electrical/ controlling/ instrumental projects
- Must be a holder of REW Grade H with permitted work on B0 H0
- Knowledge of requirement of FIU relevant Code of Practice and relevant procedures
- Possess Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card) and a valid driving license
- Well-versed in MS Office & AutoCAD
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Strong leadership skills and influence ability, co-operative and with positive working attitude
Interested applicants, please send full resume together with expected salary and date of availability to: Human Resources & Administration Manager, Control Automation Limited, Unit 423, 4/F, Block B, Sun Fung Centre, 88 Kwok Shui Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong.