Consultant Human Resources Jobs Vacancy in Transunion
Transunion urgently required following position for Consultant Human Resources. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Human Resources Jobs Vacancy in Transunion Jobs Details:
- Directly execute on job posting, candidate selection and interview arrangements for hiring managers. Preparing contracts, arranging work visas, induction of new hires and timely enrolment of benefits and payroll.
- Plan and conduct new hire on-boarding and orientation and employee off-boarding and exit process
- Support the annual and probationary performance review process and assist to review and analyse performance result and follow-up for actions
- Benefits administration - daily administration and renewal of various life and medical insurance plans, pension funds and social insurance across Asia where applicable. Providing support to employees on benefit enquiries. Administer leave for compilation of accurate monthly reports
- Manage the payroll process and work with outside payroll vendor
- Provide recruitment and attrition reporting, organization charts update on monthly basis
- Assist in the implementation and administration of corporate programs and initiatives which include but not limited to the review of HR policies, salary surveys, benefits review, annual merit review, annual performance review, annual human resources audit, etc
- Participate in regional and corporate projects on all employee related matters
- HRIS & record keeping - maintenance of the HRIS and other paper records to ensure employee records are up to date. Working with systems support on issues with the information system
- Provide HR reports and analysis on a regular basis
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or other business disciplines
- A minimum of total 5 years in the HR field gained a sizable and fast growing organization
- Exposure to other countries will be viewed preferable
- Exceptional computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Proactive team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, detailed orientated with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and able to work multi-tasks