Awm Credit Underwriting Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase
Morgan Chase urgently required following position for Awm Credit Underwriting Analyst Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Awm Credit Underwriting Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Jobs Details:
- Prepare Annual credit reviews for an assigned portfolio of WM credit clients. This will require the proper use and application of the Financial Spreading Too (FST) to analyze borrower disclosures to determine probability of default / obligor grades and understand the various types of collateral and associated risks to determine facility grades.
- Perform Collateral analysis and recommend Loss Given Defaults (LGDs) using the appropriate systems.
- Partner with Credit Executives for portfolio reviews, risk exceptions and approval of annual credit reviews
- Partner with Lines of Business to keep credit portfolio current on key risk metrics and facilitate new transactions on the assigned portfolio of clients.
- Document covenants and special monitoring requirements
- Monitor exception reports (Unlinked, Ungraded, Overlimits, Overdrafts, Past Dues, etc.)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in credit analysis, risk analysis, credit underwriting or similar role. Experience with corporate finance/ banking is preferred
- Aptitude for numbers; non-business majors must demonstrate quantitative competence both academically and practically
- Self Motivated, team player, hard working
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Proactive :Takes ownership of developing skill set
- Quick learner: Proven ability to quickly learn the business & adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to be a dynamic member of a team
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Good knowledge- of accounting principles/ financial statements
- Knowledge of legal documentation, policy, and Joan/credit operations a plus
- Financial analysis experience
- Experience within legal, credit administration, operations, or support group within the- Financial Services