Senior Director Corporate Communications Asia Pacific Jobs Vacancy in Corporation Kwun Tong
- Senior Director Corporate Communications Asia Pacific
- Kwun Tong KOW
- 28 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Corporation Kwun Tong urgently required following position for Senior Director Corporate Communications Asia Pacific. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Director Corporate Communications Asia Pacific Jobs Vacancy in Corporation Kwun Tong Jobs Details:
- As a key member of the global Corporate Communications team, the Senior Director, Corporate Communications – APAC, will plan, develop and implement corporate communications (internal and external) strategies and tactics designed to manage the reputation and visibility of VF Corporation and the APAC region.
- The Senior Director will work closely with the Vice President, Public Affairs at VF, the President of the Asia Pacific Region and other VF and brand communication team members, to effectively and efficiently communicate corporate, business unit and brand messages to associates, media and other key stakeholders to drive awareness of, drive engagement with and positively position VF, VF-APAC and VI brands.
- This job will be responsible for protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company and its brands.
- This role requires a seasoned and versatile executive-facing communicator with strong written and verbal communications skills, English- and Mandarin language fluency and experience working in a fast-paced, global corporation.
- The Senior Director will work collaboratively with the VF Corporate Communications team and brand/functional units across the APAC organization.
- The position will manage agency and freelance resources as needed for project support, and is accountable for managing project budgets and timelines.
- The position is based in Hong Kong at the company’s APAC regional headquarters.