Analyst Clearing Operations Markets Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central
Hsbc Central urgently required following position for Analyst Clearing Operations Markets. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Clearing Operations Markets Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central Jobs Details:
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Markets Operations is responsible for driving every part of the trade lifecycle post execution. Its global teams manage settlement activity, risk and control, while ensuring the delivery of regulatory compliance and seamless operational client service across 60 countries.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Analyst, Clearing Operations .
- Mitigate House and Client credit risk by collecting collateral from counterparty to protect the exposure in treasury derivatives transactions
- Operate Over The Counter Clearing system to monitor workflow and update relevant back office systems to reflect margin and margin movements
- Perform various reconciliations and preparatory work for clients by looking at internal and external systems to ensure seamless delivery
- Perform daily and intraday margin call processes to confirm House and Client movements
- Complete margin call process and execute collateral payment instructions under tight schedules
- Work with team members to complete daily operations and participate in system enhancements and new business initiatives
- A degree holder, preferably in a business or finance discipline
- General banking experience at a major bank
- General knowledge of treasury products and documentation standards
- Strong analytical, mathematics and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good written and spoken English
- Proficient in computer applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.