Assistant Sports Recreation Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Hong Kong Country Club Wong Chuk Hang
The Hong Kong Country Club Wong Chuk Hang urgently required following position for Assistant Sports Recreation Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Sports Recreation Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Hong Kong Country Club Wong Chuk Hang Jobs Details:
- Assist the Sports & Recreation Manager to manage the daily operations of the Games & Sports Department by supervising the team and working closely with our Sports and Fitness Coaches.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and managing the annual calendar of sports and family events. Participate in idea generation and plan execution.
- Monitor the condition of all Games & Sports facilities and usages, report for any defect and offer timely solutions.
- Assist in planning, organizing and managing the Community outreach activities and school’s sports facility usage.
- Be a departmental trainer to plan and implement different kinds of training related to the operation of the team.
- Attend relevant meetings during the absence of the Sports & Recreation Manager.
- Degree or above in Sports & Leisure Management or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience gained in renowned Private Clubs/Recreational Clubs/Hotels, in which at least 2 years are in a supervisory or above position.
- Solid experience in planning sports and/or family recreation events.
- Team player with excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, strong passion for sports.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Staff Quarter, Discretionary Bonus, Double Pay, Transportation Allowance, Duty Meal, 6-day Off per Month, 14-day Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Medical & Group Life Insurance
Work Location: Deep Water Bay (5 mins walk from Ocean Park MTR Station Exit C)
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by:
Mailing Address: 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong.
WhatsApp: 9176 8601
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information provided by you will only be used for the consideration of your application for the relevant positions.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Double Pay
- Transportation Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- On-the-job training
- Birthday Leave
- Year end bonus