Project Coordinator Program Management Office Apac Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc
- Project Coordinator Program Management Office Apac
- Marriott International Inc
- 10 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Marriott International Inc urgently required following position for Project Coordinator Program Management Office Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Program Management Office Apac Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Jobs Details:
Job Number 18001CAS
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Asia/Pacif/Australia Region, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel Management, Design, Communications or related major
- 2 years’ experience in management consulting, hotel management, business analysis, or related professional areas
- Develop project charters, timelines with key milestones and activities
- Facilitating meetings with clear agendas and outstanding decisions
- Partner with deployment leads to track progress on projects
- Define success for each project with clear success metrics
- Understand stakeholder needs across Continent, Area, and Property teams
- Demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence to understand motivations, resolve conflicts, and identify unarticulated needs
- Take initiative to follow up with stakeholders who need to be informed about certain workstreams
- Nuture stakeholder relationships with maturity and the utmost professionalism
- Offers flexibility, patience, and an open-minded nature at all times
- Deliver simple, yet effective presentations and memos
- Practice principles of communications design – clearly shows information hierarchies on slides, balances text and visual content
- Write concisely and persuasively to articulate burning platforms, critical outstanding decisions, and next steps
- Note: Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator a plus
- Create simple dashboards to summarize progress on key initiatives
- Synthesize quantitative data to construct insights
- Maintain perspective on project spend versus budget
- Note: Experience in Access, SQL, VBA, and other data analysis tools a plus
- Possess acute attention to detail and catch errors before deliverables are finalized
- Serve as a gut check on initiatives before they are deployed to ensure they meet strategic objectives and serve the business
- Set up calls, meetings as necessary to support larger project initiatives
- Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.