Logistics Officer Warehouse Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters
Robert Walters urgently required following position for Logistics Officer Warehouse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Officer Warehouse Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Jobs Details:
HKD200,000 - HKD300,000 per annum
Hong Kong Island
A world leading buying office is looking for a logistics officer to join their young and dynamic team.
1. Oversee Warehouse Daily Operation: I/O Shipment, Stock take, Cycle Count, etc.
2. Responsible for Order processing and Shipping Documentation.
3. Inventory control and Maintain Stock level
4. Prepare full sets of Shipping documents (Packing list, invoices)
5. Perform documentation of good receive form and conduct custom declaration, e.g., Tradelink.
6. Communicate and work closely with suppliers and forwarders.
1. Diploma holder in Business Administration or related discipline
2. 3-5 years’ experience in shipping/logistics/warehouse management, preferably with experience in stationing at Warehouse.
3. Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
4. Proficiency in Chinese word processing and experience in using ERP system would be an advantage, e.g., SAP
5. Good Communication skills, self-motivated, detail-minded.
Get in touch