Gcb Decision Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Citi
Citi urgently required following position for Gcb Decision Management Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gcb Decision Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Citi Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Hong Kong SAR of PRC,Hong Kong,Hong Kong
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18024645
- Facilitate incident investigation and resolution including data retrieval, impact analysis, data cleansing, data verification and client notification;
- Support operational enquiry from the business teams including list pulls and analysis;
- Design and build MIS for monitoring business process and identifying exceptions or outliners to strengthen operating efficiency and accuracy;
- Work closely with partners across business units to understand project requirements, timely delivery and partner communication across the various levels in the organization. It is extremely critical to develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units;
- Ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement. Contribution to organizational initiatives;
- Interact and present results to business and management. Set and manage partner expectations;
- Quality assurance of programming codes & output.
- University degree holder in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Statistics or Business Administration) or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in retail banking or financial services industry, hands-on experience in analytics or business planning is a plus;
- Strong knowledge and ability to use Excel VBA, Access, SAS, SQL and other tools to support day-to-day operation and database management;
- Working knowledge of business statistics and mathematical;
- Organized and possess excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, timeline management and accuracy;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels is required. Demonstrate sound project management and/or leadership skills.