Hmi Segment Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies urgently required following position for Hmi Segment Software Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hmi Segment Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Infineon Technologies Jobs Details:
In your new role you will:
- • Develop and implement software & algorithms for different sensor technologies and integrate them into consumer level electronics (ARM/uC based)
• Ability to understand application requirements and to translate them into production ready state-of-art algorithms
• Support OEM customers to develop consumer products via use of SDKs and custom software solutions
• Active role in identifying new trends in research related to sensor fusion, Human machine interfaces, machine learning
• Architect firmware to support various algorithms embedded in hardware platforms
• Support full firmware and software lifecycle including design, development, debugging and ongoing support for customer integration
• Work with cross-functional teams to determine the software architecture and specification to meet the product requirement and user experience
• Develop and maintain various engineering tools used to debug, analyze, and test embedded products
• Be the champion for the success of software and firmware development projects for Human Machine Interface applications and take initiatives to ensure success
Profile You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- • Degree (BS/Master/PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science with strong programming and mathematics skills
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in embedded system processing and code development
• High level of proficiency in C/C++ development for Windows and Linux platforms
• Excellent software engineering skills, including design and architecture
• Experience developing real time software for multi-sensor systems.
• Expertise in signal processing pipeline
About Us Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.