Transportn Logistics Anly Jobs Vacancy in Arris Group Inc
Arris Group Inc urgently required following position for Transportn Logistics Anly. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transportn Logistics Anly Jobs Vacancy in Arris Group Inc Jobs Details:
- Ensure all orders ships per schedule and meets customer commitments
- Interface with internal and external customers
- Provide delivery status and shipping information
- Coordinate with the warehouse on all inbound and outbound shipments
- Awareness of international export and import rules and regulations
- Track shipment movements and deliveries
- Perform routine clerical duties such as process orders and received materials into the System – ie SAP, Salesforce
- Collaborate with the Logistics Team to monitor and maintain inventory levels in each warehouses
- Logistics Planning and Product allocations
- Conduct quarterly inventory
- Excellent data management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Conscientious, detail oriented character
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with SAP by Design preferred but not required
- Team oriented character
- Works well under pressure
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the field or a related area
- College degree