Performance Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific urgently required following position for Performance Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Performance Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Cathay Pacific Jobs Details:
Reports to: Cabin Crew Manager
Department: Inflight Services (ISD)
The job holder will support the enhancement of cabin crew performance standards and help the enforcement of relevant policies and procedures on managing crew performance related matters. He/ she will provide administrative supports to all Cabin Crew Manager 1, all Performance Development Executives (‘PDE’) and all Performance Executives (‘PE’) of cabin crew performance management team. He/ she will record and generate all types of performance records of cabin crew for performance reviews and cabin crews’ outstanding performance reorganisation conducted by managers, PDEs and PEs.
Performance Management Supports:
- To support the enhancement of cabin crew performance standards and help enforce relevant policies and procedures on managing crew performance related matters.
- To provide administrative supports to all Cabin Crew Managers, all PDEs and all PEs in cabin crew performance line management team.
- To record and generate all types of performance records of the cabin crew so that managers, PDEs and PEs can refer to them when conducting performance reviews and recognizing cabin crews’ outstanding performance.
- To provide administrative supports on handling crew complaints and compliments.
- To plan and organize all PDEs’ and all Performance Development Aassistants (‘PDA’)’s rosters on a monthly basis, shuffle all PDEs’ manpower for Induction class talks, contract renewal and arrange special luncheon and flight duties.
- To plan and organize special luncheons/tea gatherings after crew passing probations & promotion training courses.
- To plan and organize Maternity Ground Crew monthly roster in compliance with legality and company requirement in a cost effective manner.
- To supervise MG (Maternity Ground) cabin crew’s performance and tasks distributions.
Performance Monitoring Supports:
- To prepare analytical report for the Cabin Crew Managers / all PDEs / all PEs / all PDAs for cabin crew performance review.
- To manage a balanced distribution of cabin crew to designated PDEs for performance review.
Secretarial and Administrative Supports:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Cabin Crew Managers / all AMs / all PDEs / all PEs / all PDAs.
- Form 6 graduate or equivalent qualifications.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Computer literacy e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 29 May 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Performance Management, Administrative, Human Resources