Human Resources Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Control Automation
Control Automation urgently required following position for Human Resources Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Control Automation Jobs Details:
- Responsible for providing account service in HR and office administration functions to designated business units
- Support manpower planning and Staff Engagement activities
- Assist in implementation of bonus scheme, reward management programs, learning & development projects and annual salary review, etc.
- Monitoring payroll calculation process, maintenance of staff attendance and leave records
- Coordinate HRIS enhancement and system modification
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors for smooth office operation
- Prepare various internal reports and take up ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Well versed in HK employment Ordinances and related legislation
- At least 2 years of practical experience in all rounded Human Resources & Office Administration
- Exposure in labor intensive industries such as property management, F&B or engineering services is an added advantage
- Good knowledge in advanced application of Excel will be an asset
- Proficiency in computer operation including MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good commend of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Cantonese
- Preference will be given to those with Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card)
- 5-6 day work per week
- More experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources & Administration Assistant
Interested applicants, please send full resume together with expected salary and date of availability to: Human Resources & Administration Manager, Control Automation Limited, Unit 423, 4/F, Block B, Sun Fung Centre, 88 Kwok Shui Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong.