Sales Contract Management Market Jobs Vacancy in Agensi Pekerjaan Ideal Reliance
Agensi Pekerjaan Ideal Reliance urgently required following position for Sales Contract Management Market. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Contract Management Market Jobs Vacancy in Agensi Pekerjaan Ideal Reliance Jobs Details:
- Contract Administration: Lead or assist with contract preparation strategies, negotiation and administration; be able to read, understand and compose contract language, communicate effectively with vendors, respond to requests both internally and externally, comply with standardized requirements outlined by department, and function as the focal point of contact for contract administrative matters between the legal, Risk, Finance, and other Assist and Resource teams.
- Contract Management: Execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, working with local legal focal, follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation, ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements, review contract performance as part of SCM process, and support preparing for tender bids.
- Trouble Shooting: Provide collaborative support for Sales Team to uncover root cause of issues and implement sustainable fixes, act as resolution owner of Customer complaints, and feedback outcomes to COS Order to Cash colleagues who will communicate with customers.
- Master Data Set Up & Amend: Maintain Sales Hierarchy, contract registers and banding adherence, set up and amend Customer master data, liaise with key interface, business partners and/or Customers to resolve them and perform invoice adjustment (in consultation with line manager and within the authorisations as applicable), and process manual vouchers received from Retailers during offline card transactions.
- Product Lifecycle Data Management: Maintain inclusions, exclusions and listings of products in support of PLM and Customer specific requirements.
- ADDITIONAL DUTIES :-
- Maintenance and administration of the filing system of executed contracts and documentation, include archiving of contracts and updating the status of contracts in the filing system as needed.
- Data collecting for Vendor set up using a standardized process using a web-based application. May require documentation of savings obtained from contract negotiations.
- Minimum degree in any field of study (CGPA 3.0 and above).
- Language requirements: Cantonese & English (written & spoken).
- Intermediate knowledge in Ms Excel & Ms Word required.
- Prior experience in Contract Management a plus point.