Digital Business Analyst Retail Banking And Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central
- Digital Business Analyst Retail Banking And Wealth Management
- Central HKI
- 21 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Hsbc Central urgently required following position for Digital Business Analyst Retail Banking And Wealth Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Business Analyst Retail Banking And Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central Jobs Details:
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Business Analyst.
- Undertake in depth As Is To Be analysis to drive out best in class sales and service digital channel experience, underpinned by data, for both manufacture and deployment
- Production of the digital analysis document set as part of User Centred Design activity in line with committed timescales and methodology, securing approval from stakeholders as required
- Input to Business Case preparation, providing context and data to underpin assumptions
- Supporting the delivery production line from development, testing to implementation, ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers
- Contribution to the delivery of all flagship Group Transformation Programmes specifically for the Digital channel
- Very strong analytical ability and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion
- The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations, such as risk considerations
- High levels of resilience and self motivation, be able to self manage and deliver to committed timescale
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Awareness of User Centred Design methodology
- Adaptive and have the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Experience of process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
- The ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, such as commercials, risk, customer experience, determine the implications and make recommendations as needed. Comfortable in identifying the data needed to justify decisions and presenting this accordingly
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- A strong team player and be highly collaborative recognizing their specialized role in a larger programme of work and acknowledging other areas and individuals roles and responsibilities.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.