Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page
Michael Page urgently required following position for . Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Jobs Details:
Our client is a renowned members-only clubhouse in Hong Kong. They are looking for waiters/ waitresses to join their casual dining restaurant
- Greet guest warmly and serve food in a professional manner
- Assist in restaurant reservations and ensure operations run smoothly
- Assist captain/ restaurant manager in operations during scheduled shifts.
- Ensure guest satisfaction to further boost customer and employee relationship
- Model and act in accordance with company guidelines and principles.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the hospitality industry (hotel/ clubhouse is an advantage)
- Friendly and detailed oriented
- A team player with high customer satisfaction skills
- Well-mannered and well-groomed
- Good spoken of English or Cantonese
- Shift duties required
- Immediately available is preferred
What's on Offer
- 13 months basic salary,
- discretionary bonus,
- 14 days' paid annual leave.
- Extra allowance for split-shift.