Admissions Counselor Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Admissions Counselor Hong Kong. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admissions Counselor Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
What We're Looking For
At 2U, we believe that the future of education is digital. Our Admissions team is crucial to the success of 2U and our university partners. As an Admissions Counselor, you will directly impact students’ ability to reach their highest potential using the world’s best digital education. Join our admissions team to make a difference!
Recruiting qualified applicants for the top-tier programs we partner with requires a consultative approach, an ability to meet challenges head-on, and a passion for changing lives through high quality education. And one more thing…we don't hire Assholes. No, seriously (Click here to see what we mean).
2U is hiring Admissions Counselors who will engage students for enrollment in a program from one of 2U's top college and university partners.
Key skills include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships with potential students
- Persistence coupled with a passion for education
- A proven track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department
- Expertise in utilizing creative problem-solving skills to overcome any obstacles while guiding potential students through the university admissions process
- Ability to develop relationships with prospective students via phone in a high-volume call environment and via email as needed
What you'll get from us:
- A high growth company that is rapidly emerging as a leader in the Edtech space
- Continuous training with opportunities for professional development
- A deep commitment to fostering a great work-life balance
- A huge support system
- Competitive salary
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of phone-based experience in a metrics-driven environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Spontaneous dance parties
- No Asshole policy