Managing Director Apac Jobs Vacancy in Mace
Mace urgently required following position for Managing Director Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managing Director Apac Jobs Vacancy in Mace Jobs Details:
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Our Asia Pacific hub started in 2004 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Managing Director - APAC
Be responsible for the operational and development of the Asia Pacific (APAC) business. To develop and grow a team across Asia Pacific.
This role is based in Hong Kong.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring to fulfill all legal and regulatory documents and monitor compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensuring all activities are undertaken in a safe manner.
- Determining, leading and delivering Macro’s values, mission, vision and short/long-term goals.
- Monitoring and evaluating Macro’s position within the community, its effectiveness and its results.
- Keeping the Macro board fully informed on the condition of Macro APAC and on all the important factors influencing it.
- Developing the growth strategy specific for the APAC market.
- Building relationships with agreed targeted organisations.
- Developing solutions for RFPs.
- Presenting and winning new business to ensure continual growth of the business as per the agreed business plan.
- Providing general oversight of all Macro activities, managing the day to day operations and ensure it function as an efficient organisation.
- Ensuring program quality and organisational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures with regular evaluation.
- Creating and maintaining an environment that recruits, retains and supports quality leaders.
- Being accountable for the Macro APAC team - their performance, development and contribution.
- Working with the Mace and Macro board to enable the board to fulfill its governance functions.
- Working with the Mace and Macro board, focusing on long-range strategic issues.
- Managing due diligence processes to assure timely attention to core issues.
- Overseeing the fiscal activities of the organisation including sales and pipeline activities, budgeting, reporting and auditing.
- Promoting programs and services that are produced in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Working with the Mace and Macro board to ensure budget to support short and long-term goals including the attainment of the 2020 vision.
- Facilitating the integration of Macro into the fabric of the community by using effective marketing and communications activities.
- Acting as an advocate, within the community and industry, for issues relevant to Macro, Mace and their stakeholders.
- Listening to clients, colleagues, and community in order to improve services and generate community involvement.
- Performing as a spokesperson for Macro, assuring proper representation of Macro.
- Initiating, developing and maintaining cooperative relationships with key stakeholders.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with level of autonomy.
- Experience in managing a developing team.
- Track record of achieving business growth and profit against a background of delivery excellence and customer service.
- Experience and knowledge of the facilities management and property sector would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of business development, operational, marketing and communications skills.
- Must demonstrate a natural ability to appraise, develop and motivate staff and highly performing teams.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence internally and externally.
- Determination through professionalism and a winning mentality.
- Self-motivation, ability and drive to succeed.
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Being enthusiastic and committed.
- A degree qualification in business management or engineering is preferred.
- Technical and management training programme achievements are desirable.
- Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.
"Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel."
Hong Kong, China