Technician Jobs Vacancy in Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratory Ltd
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratory Ltd urgently required following position for Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technician Jobs Vacancy in Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratory Ltd Jobs Details:
BRIGHT FUTURE PHARMACEUTICAL LAB LTD is a sizable pharmaceutical manufacturer with strong commitment in Hong Kong and headquartered in Yuen Long Industrial Estate. We are a GMP pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong and dedicated to the research and development, manufacturing and sales of quality pharmaceutical products worldwide. We cooperate with several prominent research centers and universities to jointly research and develop new pharmaceutical items, like Chinese University of Hong Kong. We are now developing 2nd and 3rd phases of manufacturing bases.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.
1. Prepare the CQ document of equipment, including new project existing.
2. Carry out the CQ of equipment and finish the report in a timely manner.
3. Prepare mapping qualification document conduct mapping, and finish report.
4. Prepare the risk assessment/SOP in efficient condition.
5. Provide training to the related person when needed.
6. Update qualification status and update the cycle time of qualification.
7. Carry out CQ of equipment as per change control.
8. Perform tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
9. Be responsible for safety, health and environment protection in the responsible area.
10. Development of human resources, keep high technical skills as a CQ personnel. Keep high level of motivation for CQ work and person commitment
1. Bachelor degree above in Engineering or pharmaceutical discipline
2. Fluent in spoken, written, listen and read English and Chinese, Cantonese is preferred.
3. At least 5 years experience in validation/qualification field in Pharmaceutical or food Industry
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Please send your full resume stating your expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources and Administration Department, BF Pharmaceutical Centre, 8 Wang Fu Street, Yuen Long Industrial Estate, Yuen Long, N.T. or email to [email redacted, apply via company website] (Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only) Full-time