Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Oath Inc
Oath Inc urgently required following position for Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Oath Inc Jobs Details:
A little about Yahoo:
In 1994, Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang began cataloging their favorite websites into a directory. Holed up in a campus trailer, the pair created “Jerry and David’s Guide to the World Wide Web.” That catchy moniker was later replaced by “Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle,” or Yahoo. What was once a shared passion quickly grew into one of the largest brands in the world.
Now, every month, over a billion people around the globe choose to make Yahoo a part of their daily digital habits.
Whether users are searching for information, emailing, reading the news, sharing photos, or simply checking the latest weather, sport scores or stock quotes, Yahoo is committed to bringing them the best products and the most immersive digital experiences, personalized to their interests, across screens and platforms.
Yahoo Oath in Three Words:
Inform, connect, entertain
- Execute marketing plans designed to increase daily active users (DAUs), with a primary focus on mobile.
- Actively engage in social media channels to build brand awareness, implement social marketing strategies, engage with social bloggers, influencers and existing users and acquire new users to drive them to our Yahoo products
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of our community, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of each marketing program
- Partner closely with the Audience and Insights teams to gather and share user insights to drive mobile product and creative development
- Support event-marketing initiatives and work closely with various marketing team functions including B2B, PR to proactively create opportunities for joint partnership/business opportunities especially in University programs
- Support global product marketing rollout, implementation, and KPI achievement aligned with business objectives and prioritization, such as Tumblr, Mail and various Mobile Apps.
- Engage in the planning and roll-out of Yahoo University Program, support the acquisition of millennial users and guild up of young communities
- Year 2 or above university students with major in BBA, Marketing, Business or related disciplines such as Advertising, Communications, Multimedia etc with a passion and interest in the Internet/Media industry
- Fascinated with digital trends, a keen curiosity and willingness to learn about online and social marketing across various platforms
- Internship experience at a media company, portal or agency is definite advantage
- A strong team player with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese, fluent in English
- Knowledge of short video production, html and basic web design including photoshop, AI and Flash a big plus
- Self-starter able to work both independently and also as a team player
- Ability to manage multiple daily tasks, as well as, long-term strategic projects
- Ability to extract salient information from multiple sources and synthesize information
- A strong creative eye, superb written, visual and verbal presentation skills
- Experience working with international teams a plus
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.