Engineer Hardware Accessories Shoes Jobs Vacancy in Easy Job Centre Tsim Sha Tsui
Easy Job Centre Tsim Sha Tsui urgently required following position for Engineer Hardware Accessories Shoes. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Hardware Accessories Shoes Jobs Vacancy in Easy Job Centre Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Details:
- Responsible for quality samples checking to ensure the product fulfill required performance and specification.
- Following up the testing status with supplier and also testing laboratories to ensure the product fulfilled company test protocol.
- Carry out production monitoring on-site and provide technical support to solve the quality issues.
- Root cause analysis on quality issues and work with supplier for quality improvement actions.
- Coordinate between technical department in German headquarters, merchandising teams in Hong Kong and factories for all quality aspects.
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in handling Accessories, Leather, Bags, Suitcases, Shoes, etc.
- Additional knowledge or experience in Watch & Jewelry is an advantage of this position.
- Good knowledge in manufacturing process and able to provide technical solutions and support to factories directly
- Able to read and analyses technical drawings
- Good knowledge of European markets and international quality standard such as AQL and GE
- Team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and good problem solving skills
- Willing to travel and able to work independently
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Good computer knowledge (MS office and Chinese Word Processing)
13 Months Salary, Depending Bonus, Medical Scheme (General), Medical Scheme (Dental), MPF, Annual Leave ( 15 ), Allowance (Travel),
Garment / Hardline
Tsim Sha Tsui