Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Arup
Arup urgently required following position for Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Arup Jobs Details:
- Manage overall IT operations and support of activities related to the data centres, hosting and network environments, cloud, data storage, and infrastructure systems
- Serve as part of 3rd level escalation for vendor management, administration and process management such as change management, operational reports, service request fulfilment, capacity management, and problem and incident management
- Lead and provide in-depth problem analysis, troubleshooting, and coordination and deliver resolutions as the 3rd level subject matter technical specialist
- Serve as subject matter expert on infrastructure technologies within the regional data centres for application owners and provide measurement and reporting information on capacity in conjunction with application owners and outsourced partners
- Work and coordinate with vendors and outsourcing partners, to ensure work is delivered on-time, secure and with the right quality aligned to Arup Standards
- Manage maintenance schedules and service agreements
- Ensure proper disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested
- Drive a continuous improvement mind-set across the team
- Manage operating expenses and support periodic financial reviews
- Develop the infrastructure roadmap and strategy, and make recommendations on infrastructure investments
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Professional Technology Certification(s) such as MCSE, MCP, CCIE is preferred
- 10 years of experience with minimum 3 years in managerial level; and
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with infrastructure enterprise technologies such as datacentre technology, storage and Windows servers, cloud, authentication solutions, and disaster recovery virtualization with a strong understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment; and
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft products: Azure, Office 365, Mobile Iron, Intune, Windows Server, Microsoft Internet Information Server, Terminal Server, PowerShell, and virtualization
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team in multiple country locations with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships
- Experience with deploying and supporting large scale infrastructures and applications
- Knowledge of IT Security and Cloud Operations is an advantage
- Excellent communications skills in both written and spoken in English and Chinese. Good command of Cantonese, and Putonghua is an advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.