Marketing Officer Health Care Jobs Vacancy in Classy Wheeler
Classy Wheeler urgently required following position for Marketing Officer Health Care. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Officer Health Care Jobs Vacancy in Classy Wheeler Jobs Details:
Our client is a leading healthcare company with core focus in promoting holistic health and fitness. To cope with their strong performance and growth in Hong Kong, they are now urgently seeking a Market Officer to join their expanding team
- Formulate and implement marketing strategies according to Company’s business objectives.
- Formulate long-term and short-term marketing objectives, plans, and programs
- Assist to implement of corporate and marketing/PR functions such as exhibitions, seminars, product launch, promotions and PR events
- Manage corporate website, intranet and social media platforms
- Develop collaborations and joint promotions with business partners via sales channels.
- Identify new market opportunities and drive business development
- Manage all advertising material and advertising placement processes
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ marketing experience, preferably in beauty, FMCG, retail or service sectors
- Strategic thinking, proactive leadership, self-motivated, creative and people-oriented.
- Strong in communicating with people from different backgrounds and at all levels, both internally and externally
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferable