Java Software Engineer Equity Derivatives Trading Technology Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase
- Java Software Engineer Equity Derivatives Trading Technology Associate
- Morgan Chase
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase urgently required following position for Java Software Engineer Equity Derivatives Trading Technology Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Java Software Engineer Equity Derivatives Trading Technology Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Jobs Details:
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in Java development
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Hands on coding with Java
- Specific knowledge in the following areas:
- Trade Management
- Equity Derivatives
- Algo / Electronic Trading
- Securities Processing
- Risk / PnL Systems
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.