Project Coordinator Apac Jobs Vacancy in Tink Labs
Tink Labs urgently required following position for Project Coordinator Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Apac Jobs Vacancy in Tink Labs Jobs Details:
About LUXOS Select
LUXOS Select is a niche, distribution and loyalty booking platform for the modern, global jet-setter. Our 10 million+ audience can easily search, select and book from our international hotel portfolio and enjoy unforgettable experiences at superb rates. Available to hotels that are partners to handy, LUXOS Select is a revolutionary initiative to help hoteliers alike to reach a wider, global audience at a fraction of the costs of traditional distribution channels.
The Project Coordinator APAC will manage the success of the Luxos Select project in the APAC Region. Project coordinator’s primary responsibility in their assigned territory is to be the main coordinator and entry point for all the request coming from internal stakeholders, external supplier and customers
In doing so, Project manager will work with the team to ensure the success of the project in the region.
Consistently assuring a good coordination between parties and following the development of Luxos Select plarform in APAC, project coordinator will:
- Be the key link between the parties (internal & external) for Luxos Select
- Work with Supply team to insure APAC on time onboarding and right contact with hotels
- Work with Operation Team to insure APAC quality of experience and information on LUXOS Select Platform
- Work with Marketing Team to insure APAC relevant positioning and quality of information
- Liaise with hotels' marketing and communications teams to gather relevant material and create the interface for the Market
- Work across all of Asia hotels to get their content ready
- Maintain and monitor an internal content management system to ensure clients' needs are guaranteed
- Provide timely and actionable project communications to senior management
- Provide regular reporting on onboarding activities and KPI’s
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across luxos select project in the region to deliver a high and consistent standard of service. This may require policy changes and process re-engineering to deliver service, control and cost benefits.
- Support other teammates as needed
- Other reasonable duties, as assigned.
Luxos Select project Head
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience and college/university or Master’s degree; degree in Hospitality, Tourism or Business Administration is a plus but not required.
- Experience in project management, advantage within Agile field
- Work efficiency to streamline workflow between team members and other project activities
- Previous experience in cooperating with internal stakeholders for delivery of projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Japanese skills a strong plus, other Asian Languages a plus
- Project management and Marketing experience preferred
- Great customer services attitude and positive outlook