Temporary Human Resources Officer Systems Jobs Vacancy in Hospital Authority
Hospital Authority urgently required following position for Temporary Human Resources Officer Systems. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Temporary Human Resources Officer Systems Jobs Vacancy in Hospital Authority Jobs Details:
Post Date: 17 May 18
Rank : Executive Officer II
Office : Performance Management, Discipline & System, Human Resources Division, HA Head Office
Pay : HK$2 8 ,8 6 5 per month
1. Handle manpower data request from various parties including grade management teams, clusters, media and other external parties .
2. Coordinate regular HR management reports and workforce statistics to clusters, various management committees (Cluster Management Meeting/Directors’ Meeting/Administrative & Operational Meeting) and Management Information Portal to facilitate management review of corporate HR key performance.
3. Coordinate and provide executive s upport to the Business Intelligence project including liaison with users and IT for system issue follow up, testing, reporting, project progress tracking and documentation etc .
4. Provide executive support on other HR projects e.g. eRecruitment, Manpower Position Registry etc .
A university degree or equivalent.
Preferred Attributes / Exposure
1. Some post-qualification relevant HR experience preferred.
2. Project management skills and ability in planning and coordination of tasks and resources.
3. Working experience in data management.
4. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
5 . Strong PC skills in general office administration, such as MS Word, Excel and power point presentation.
6 . Strong analytical power with an aptitude for computer system operation / usage.
7. Good interpersonal skills and able to organize work independently.
1. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
2. Employment will be on temporary terms up to 31 March 2019 .
Please submit application on-line on or before 31 May 201 8 . For enquiries, please telephone 2300 6 132 .
Management and other professionals