Marketing Executive Months Contract Aug Sept Jobs Vacancy in Hour International Limited Wan Chai
Hour International Limited Wan Chai urgently required following position for Marketing Executive Months Contract Aug Sept. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Months Contract Aug Sept Jobs Vacancy in Hour International Limited Wan Chai Jobs Details:
About the Company:
Introduced in 2004, 5-hour ENERGY® shots rose to become the number 1 energy shot in U.S.A. in just over a decade. The product is a liquid energy shot that provides energy and focus that lasts for hours. With B-vitamins, amino acids, zero sugar and only 4 calories, it is the healthier and reliable energy choice for consumers. Today, more than 1 million bottle servings are enjoyed by our fans every day.
Our company is looking for people to join us in expanding the billion-dollar 5-hour ENERGY® brand in Hong Kong. With footprints in U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Spain, Portugal, the Netherland and South Africa, we now aim to bring our well-loved product to the Asia region.
For more information, visit 5hourenergy.com.hk
Marketing Executive - 2 months contract (Aug – Sept)
Provide business support to daily operation, assist on projects and ad hoc assignment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the launch of sales and marketing program
- Work with team member to consolidate/collect the contents of materials
- Provide support to team members to contribute to a smooth and efficient product implementation or programs
- Helping with a couple of sponsorship projects in terms of planning and coordination tasks
- Support marketing team on marketing related tasks / events and assist in project related to Compliance requirement
- Diploma or above in any discipline, preferably in Journalism, Marketing, Communication, Language, and Public Relations.
- Open-minded and strong willingness to learn and improve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese, and Cantonese.
- Relevant experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge in design software - Illustrator & Photoshop is an advantage
- Fresh Graduates / marketing interns will also be considered
- 5-days work week
- Working location: Wan Chai
Job Type: Temporary