Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Altitude Labs
Altitude Labs urgently required following position for Senior Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Altitude Labs Jobs Details:
- Develop web or mobile applications to match customer specifications.
- Work and be part of small cross-functional teams to develop products.
- Integrate applications with services and systems.
- Driving technical discussions with customers and clients.
- Exercise expertise in performance, architecture and software design to deliver compelling end user experiences.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews.
- Technical documentation (project-centric where e.g. our developer knowledge base is a key part of daily work).
- Take part in training junior engineers and recruitment processes.
- At least 4 years professional experience of working with modern web or mobile development.
- Hand-on experiences in software and/or mobile application (iOS/Android) development.
- Proven experience of having had a leading role in development projects (lead engineer, system/solution architect or equivalent).
- Experience with server-side development/scripting (Node.js, Java, PHP etc.)
- Very good understanding of the web or mobile ecosystem (hosting, app/web server, network protocols, consumer device/browser).
- Highly proficient with source code management (Git/Bitbucket/GitHub).
- Familiarity with Agile processes, Continuous Integration & Test Driven Development.
- Familiarity with producing clean and readable code.
- Experience with OO design patterns or functional programming.