Manager Citro Retail Banking And Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central
- Manager Citro Retail Banking And Wealth Management
- Central HKI
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Hsbc Central urgently required following position for Manager Citro Retail Banking And Wealth Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Citro Retail Banking And Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Central Jobs Details:
- Assisting the Hong Kong Team Head in facilitating Risk and Control owners understanding of controls and issues and ensuring business and market staff to are aware of the relevant Information Security Risk policies and Systems and Data Integrity policies, and provide advice and guidance on how to facilitate compliance. They perform risk based monitoring of Information and Cyber Security Risk and Systems and Data Integrity controls, policies and standards to validate control effectiveness and monitor timely resolutions of information security issues including the capability to detect, respond and recover from incidents.
- The role holder will be expected to ensure the effective and timely reporting and escalation of risk using the risk management framework within Retail Banking and Wealth Management. Further, the role holder will have a role in working with senior management to articulate their risk appetite and address key strategic risks, as well as to ensure that senior stakeholders have appropriate visibility as to their Information and Security Risk, Cyber Risk, and Systems and Data Integrity risk. The role holder should ensure appropriate challenge of business when risk appetites are breached.
- You will be assisting the Hong Kong Team Head, Global Head and other Regional Head, as well as the country, market network, to establish and develop a consistent, pragmatic and effective approach to Information Technology related risks, Information Security, Cyber risk and Systems and Data Integrity risk.
- When required by the business, the role holder can operate in a consultancy capacity for information security risks, in order to maintain a framework of controls appropriate to the line of business and in line with the business's risk appetite. You may provide guidance to the business regarding involvement of other key stakeholders.
- Provide Support the business with the implementation of information security controls, through engagement with Information Security Risk projects, programmes and Systems and Data Integrity controls as outlined in the Cyber Risk Standard Operating Procedures.
- Degree holder with extensive banking experience with proven track record
- Practical knowledge of broad range of risk and control, familiar with Information Technology, Information Security and Cyber Risk Frameworks in retail banking and wealth management business
- Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues
- Confidence to interact with the stakeholders within Head Office and the regional and local businesses
- Possess the ability and drive to raise standards and make an impact on the business culture Ability to operate with clear vision under stress in crisis management situations and operate effectively against uncertain and on unfamiliar ground
- Strong language, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel and PowerPoint skills